Bainisteoir Iompair / Transport Manager (Road Passenger)
á lorg ar chonradh bliana sealadach, páirtaimseartha – clúdach do sos gairme
required for a period of one year on a temporary, part time contract (Leave of absence cover)
Sé príomh chúram an phoist ná go ndéanfaí deimhin de go bhfuil rialacháin iompair uilig á chomhlíonadh, san áireamh rialacháin tacagraif, uaireannta a chloig tiománaithe, cothabháil busanna.
The primary purpose of the post is to ensure continuous compliance to all transport regulations, including Tachographs, driver’s hours, vehicle condition and maintenance.
Riachtanais an phoist / Essential Requirement
Cáilíocht “Certificate of Professional Competence International Road Passenger”
Seol CV, mar aon le litir iarratais, roimh 5pm ar an Mháirt, 9ú Bealtaine 2017 ar ephost go email@example.com nó sa phost go “Bainisteoir Iompair / Transport Manager”, Comhchoiste Ghaeltachtaí Chiarraí Theas Ctr, Ceann Eich, Cathair Saidhbhín, Co Chiarraí.
Cúntas Poist / Job Description
Ensure full legal compliance for transport operation on a continuous basis
Dualgaisí / Duties
- Primary contact for drivers and resolving any problems
- Direct drivers and ensure that the rota is being implemented daily and weekly
- Responsible for the download of driver’s tachograph cards and vehicle units
- Check all paperwork being completed daily and weekly by drivers for completeness and accuracy
- Ensure drivers are adhering to tachograph laws and regulations whilst driving company vehicles and manage relevant documentation.
- To maintain maintenance schedule – ensure that checks are carried out by doing spot checks and using checklists to ensure compliance.
- Ensure licenced vehicles are properly maintained (both scheduled maintenance and repair) under the proper standard of safety and compliance as outlined by the RSA Guidelines.
- Recording of vehicle defects highlighted by drivers and arranging for correction of such defects at the earliest possible point in time
- Arrange CVRT maintenance, inspections and re-tests
- Arrange PSV inspections and certification
- Book Tachograph Calibration inspections
- Report any accidents / incidents immediately to the General Manager and complete relevant reports to be shared as appropriate with insurers and / or contracting agencies
- Liaise with RSA Inspector, PSV Inspector etc. and be available to meet with same when regular inspections are being carried out.
Is fostóir comhionannas deiseanna é Comhchoiste Ghaeltachtaí Chiarraí Theas Ctr.