Folúntas do Chúramóir Baile/Vacancy for a Home Carer
*Minimum of Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare is a requirement as well as a Full Clean Driving Licence
19.5 uair sa tseachtain
Príomh aidhm an Phoist: Chun seirbhís cúramóireachta a chur ar fáil do dhaoine aosta/daoine le míchumas in a dtithe féin sa cheantar
Main purpose: To provide a care service in the home to elderly/disabled people in the catchment area.
|Cabhair chun a gcuid éadaí a athrú / a chur orthu agus grúmaeireacht pearsanta a dhéanamh||Help to put on / change their clothes and personal grooming|
|Cabhair a thabhairt dóibh chun dul go dtí an leithreas||Toileting|
|Bia a thabhairt dóibh agus cabhair a thabhairt dóibh más gá chun an béile a ithe||Feeding|
|Cúram pearsanta, cabhrú leo chun cithfolcadh a thógaint||Personal care including helping them with showering|
|Béile a ullmhú don cliaint (agus don chúraimeoir teaghlaigh), tae a dhéanamh dóibh||Prepare a meal for the client (and for the home carer if required), make tea|
|É a chur i gcuimhne don gcliaint leigheas a thógaint de réir sceidil||Prompt client to take medication in line with schedule set out|
|Obair éadrom timpeall an tí||Light housework in the home|
|Láimhseáil láimhe agus bogadh an chliaint (áireamh le déanamh ar phrionsabail na traenála atá déanta agat sa réimhse seo)||Manual handling, lifting and moving the client if necessary – in keeping with Patient Moving and Handling training you have undertaken|
|Comhrá a dhéanamh leis an gcliaint, leabhar a léamh dóibh, cluichí bóird / cártaí a imirt leo – caitheamh aimsire sa bhaile||Leisure activities with the client in the home – conversation, read to them, play board games / cards|
|Má tá sé aontaithe leis an gclann agus leis an gComhchoiste roimh ré, an cliaint a thógaint ar shiúlóid beag i gclós an tí||With prior agreement with family and Comhchoiste, to take the client for a short walk in the grounds of the house|
- To complete all necessary reports and paperwork (including home care diarys) relevant to the care provided by you including the compilation of KPIs, timesheets etc
- To collect client contribution fees on weekly / monthly basis as agreed with the client and / or their family, to issue receipts for all fees collected, and to present all monies, copies of receipts and any other appropriate paperwork to the CSP administrator at the end of each and every week.
- To attend all training courses requested of you from time to time, relevant to the work you undertake and required in order to ensure your certifications are up to date and CPD requirements are met.
- To adhere strictly to the agreed range of duties and competencies which can be performed within the service, as set above (this may be subject to change from time to time). Particular note to be made of actions which cannot be taken e.g. transporting clients in your own car etc.
- To adhere to the suite of policies and procedures of the Comhchoiste, including the Child Protection Policy, Elder Abuse policy and procedures for dealing with concerns in that regard.
- To ensure that you let the CSP Administrator know immediately if your client is not available to take up the service, eg if they are in hospital.
Any other duty that may arise.
Seol CV, mar aon le litir iarratais ar ephost go firstname.lastname@example.org nó sa phost go Comhchoiste Ghaeltachtaí Chiarraí Theas Ctr, Ceann Eich, Cathair Saidhbhín, Co Chiarraí roimh 5pm ar an Déardaoin, 10ú Lúnasa/August 2017.